Planning events ahead gives you a huge competitive advantage. The Calendar is the best friend of proactive people. It would be best if you had all your events organized and kept on a calendar.
How to add Events to the Calendar?
The steps are below:
- You can add an event on the calendars by clicking on Calendar on the side navigation bar.
- Click on Add Event as shown below.
- Choose the Startdate and time to End Date and time.
- Give the event a name, such as a zoom meeting or whatever your event is.
- Write a description
- Now, click save to save the event
- After creating an event, you see the events in a list beside the Calendar. From where you can delete the event.
- If you click on a particular event on the Calendar, you will be able to edit it.