Teams are structures that help you group staff/colleagues together and have them share specific settings. Teams are a great way to group individuals working for the same company and have them share perks and discounts.
The advantages of teams include:
- Sharing and/or pooling credits so that they’re available to all members of the team.
- Sharing discounts to teams that automatically apply to all members of the team.
- Invoicing team expenses and purchases to a single team paying customer via merged team billing.
- Public profiles in the directory to let other teams/customers reach out and foster community projects.
Find more about tools that West Quay Offices offers for teams to grow their business.
Companies with one member do not need to setup Teams as they are individuals and do not need to share resources. We ask anyone that has minimum of 2 members in their structure to form a team.
|Private Offices||Any Private Office that has more than 1 person/desk need to setup Teams.|
Number of team members you can add is limited to number of allowed person/desk in your Private Office.
You can also add other members that has individual Coworking Membership, Dedicated Desks and even other offices if you have more than one.
|Coworking Members||Do not need to setup teams unless they are a group of company and they don’t want to combine resources.|
We need to activate Teams for you and assign the admin. Admin is generally paying Owner but also can be your executive assistant, tech person or anyone in your Team.
Teams can share credits in multiple ways. If you decide to share credits within the team, you have three main scenarios.
|The team paying customer’s passes and credits are shared with all members of the team. Team members keep their own passes and credits.||The team paying customer’s passes and credits are shared with all members of the team. Team members passes and credits are transferred to the team paying customer and can be used by anyone in the team.||Team members passes and credits are transferred to the team paying customer. They can only be used by the team paying customer.|
After this step there a few ways to build your team:
- We can do it for you. Please fill out this form by downloading and printing OR visit reception to fill printed form.
- After we assign admin privileges to any member, you can invite your team members by sending them your personal signup link on Member’s Portal – Settings – My Team under “Invite Link“.
You can also configure/modify privileges for your team members in there.