All of our Private Offices and Dedicated Desks already wired with VoIP phones and lines. There are many benefits to this extra service, like communication with other offices, with us, getting notified when you have visitors, etc.
But the best part is that you can convert these phones into a high-end corporate phone system that will look professional to your clients and also separate your personal life from your business with an extra number.
Some notes for the setup:
- Every desk has a ‘Default Plan’ when you first start if you did not request an upgrade.
- Upgrade plans are pre-desk/user;
- If you have a single office, you just need one of these.
- If you have multiple desks, you need to get a plan for each desk.
- “Default Plan” (each phone) comes with 100 minutes of free calling to Canada or US numbers each month. Overages were calculated with 6-second pulses, and it is still very cheap compared to plans from other providers.
- If you do not want to worry about this, you can upgrade your plan and pay a monthly fixed fee.
Check our VoIP Phone Systems page for plan differences and prices.